Llanarth Church & Llanarth Court

Llanarth Church & Llanarth Court
This is how I look on a good day!

Wednesday 16 November 2011

Naked Church

It's started. The builders are here. There's a nice young lad called Windsor. And an even younger gentleman called Anthony who seems to be in charge. He has promised to make me look beautiful.

I'm sure I can trust him, but just at the moment, in the night hours when everyone goes home I stay awake and have a bit of a worry. 

You see, my windows are going. My plasters is coming off. Already I have an enormous bare floor to get used to. All this stripping away sounds very uncomfortable. And what will I look like? I'm not as vain as some of my cousins, but I do like to look the part.

I'm going to need all the faith the people talk about. I just have to look forward to what i will look like in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment